The candidate must have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from university recognized by UGC or AICTE. Candidate appearing for final examination of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible provided they complete all formalities of their degree.
Score in the written admission test CAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT and Past academic record/ Work Experience Performance in GD & PI (Valid MAT Score)
How to Apply:
Down load application from the website www.stephbti.ac.in and submit along with a D.D of Rs. 500/- in favour of STEP-HBTI, Kanpur payable at Kanpur. Application form can be obtained by Cash payment of Rs. 500/- from STEP-HBTI, HBTI Campus, Nawabganj, Kanpur office.
Tentative Dates for GD & PI:
Next round of GD & PI for PGDM batch 2017-2019 scheduled on 30 May 2017
PGDM Incharge - Mr. Gopal Mehrotra (9839210711)
Joint PGDM Incharge - Mr. Satish Ojha (7007411538)
Address For Sending Forms:
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURS' PARK H.B.T.I.
H.B.T.I. Campus, Nawabganj Kanpur - 208002 -(UP)
Scheme of Study & Examination:
The following system of evaluations will be main guidelines for selecting candidates :
- PGDM is a professional course. There are 24 papers in all. Out of which Sixteen (16) papers are compulsory and Eight (8) papers are from optional groups. These will be taught over the two year duration divided into four semesters.
- In semester I, II, all papers are compulsory. In semester III and IV only 2 core papers are there and rest are electives.
- Internship/Project of 4 weeks is compulsory in every semester.
- Medium of instruction will be English only.
- An examination in all odd semester papers shall be conducted at the end of odd semester and an examination in an even semester paper shall be conducted at the end of even semester.
PGDM - Fee Structure
Download Application Form for PGDM
|Tuition Fees ||Rs. 1,05,000 per annum|
|Development Charges ||Rs. 5,000 per annum|
|Student Activity fees ||Rs. 10,000 per annum|
|PD & Soft Skill Training ||Rs. 10,000 per annum|
|Internet Computing Charges ||Rs. 5,000 per annum|
|Training & Placement Charges ||Rs. 10,000 per annum|
|Seminar & Social Activities ||Rs. 10,000 per annum|
|Internship ||Rs. 10,000 per annum|
|Alumni Fees ||Rs. 1,000 per annum|
|Miscellaneous||Rs. 3,500 per annum|
|Insurance||Rs. 500 per annum|
|Insurance||Rs. 5,000 per annum|